Encourage Learning with Mobile
mSchools Mobile Learning Awards honour innovative teacher and school-led projects in Catalonia, for their use of mobile technology in education. The credibility of these awards is built on an extensive panel of experts and professionals in education and digital technologies, with a new focus on recognizing schools and teachers.
In 2019 Mobile Learning Awards celebrated its 7th edition. The ceremony was held on 28 February, within the frame of the industry’s most important annual event, MWC Barcelona.
Mobile Learning Awards 2019 Winners:
Best digital classroom experiences
The purpose of this contest category is to showcase the best new experiences and classroom proposals in digital technology education developed by teachers. This year’s winners are:
- 1st prize: Lluís Burillo, Institut de La Roca del Vallès – Rockalins
- 2nd prize: Montserrat Jiménez, Prats de la Carrera (Palafrugell) – Ei! Et penja un fil!
- 3rd prize: Adrià Francesc Delgado, Institut Jaume Huguet (Valls) – Creació i ús de xat bots amb Telegram
Winning teachers and teacher students were awarded a course taught by European Schoolnet in Brussels, that will discuss how to create innovative learning content with digital resources.
Best digital transformation project
The objective of this contest category is to showcase the most innovative school-led projects on the integration of mobile technology in the classroom and to reward the most digital consciuous parent-teacher association in Catalonia. This year’s finalists are:
- 1st prize: Escola Marià Fortuny, Reus – DIGITRANS
- 2nd prize: CFA Bon Pastor, Barcelona – La competència digital: El nou repte de l’educació d’adults
- 3rd prize: Escola La Candela/Institut Narcís Oller, Valls – #DelegatsDigitals: experiència intercentres
Parent – Teacher Association:
- Associació de Famílies d’Alumnes de l’Escola Busquets i Punset, L’Hospitalet de Llobregat – Famílies per la col·laboració i transformació digital a l’escola Busquets i Punset
Winning schools were awarded with a course taught by European Schoolnet in Brussels, that will explore strategies for whole school development and digital transformation. The winning parent-teacher association will get a €2.000 voucher to be spent on educational technology materials for their school, sponsored by RO-BOTICA.
Check Mobile Learning Awards 2019 photo gallery here!