mSchools Changing Education Together, organized by Mobile World Capital Barcelona, is a one-day seminar for school administrators and policy makers to meet and discuss the role of mobile in education.
The 5th edition, which will be celebrated on 28 February during the industry’s most important annual event, Mobile World Congress, will include:
- Presentation of UNESCO’s case study mSchools: Transforming education in Catalonia (Spain) through a public-private mobile learning program.
- “Towards a more human education in the digital age” panel, moderated by Cristóbal Cobo. Panelists will be:
- Cristóbal Cobo, (PhD) Director at Centro de Estudios – Fundación Ceibal and Associate Researcher at Internet Institute, Oxford University
- Carlos Magro, Vicepresident at Asociación Educación Abierta
- Sílvia Zurita, Head of studies at Tordària High School and Associate Professor at ICE, UPC
- Presentation of Mobils.edu plan, by the Department of Education.
Attendees will also have the opportunity to meet Mobile Learning Awards mSchools 2019 winning-schools and teachers.
Review Changing Education Together 2018 debate and keynote speeches.
View here Changing Education Together 2018 Photo Gallery.