mSchools Changing Education Together (CET), organized by Mobile World Capital Barcelona, is a one-day seminar for school administrators and policy makers to meet and discuss the role of mobile in education.
This year, we will celebrate CET’s 6th edition on 27 February, during the industry’s most important annual event, MWC Barcelona. More news on the event coming soon!
Last year, the event included:
- Presentation of UNESCO’s case study mSchools: Transforming education in Catalonia (Spain) through a public-private mobile learning program.
- “Towards a more human education in the digital age” panel, moderated by Cristóbal Cobo. Panelists were:
- Cristóbal Cobo, (PhD) Director at Centro de Estudios – Fundación Ceibal and Associate Researcher at Internet Institute, Oxford University
- Carlos Magro, Vicepresident at Asociación Educación Abierta
- Sílvia Zurita, Head of studies at Tordària High School and Associate Professor at ICE, UPC
- Coral Regí, Director, Escola Virolai
View here Changing Education Together 2019 Photo Gallery.
Review Changing Education Together 2019 debate and keynote speeches.