mSchools is a multi-faceted mobile education programme
EncourageLearning with Mobile
Mobile History Map
- A geo-positioning app that allows students to collaboratively create content on points of interest close to their schools.
- Advocates the use of mobile technology applied to non-technical subjects.
Mobile Learning Awards
- Awards that acknowledge innovative teachers and school-led projects.
- They recognize and encourage the use of mobile technology in the classroom.
Changing Education Together
- One-day seminar for school administrators and policy makers.
- Attendees participate in open discussions of mobile in education.
ImproveDigital Skills & Entrepreneurial Spirit
- A computer science course offered in Catalan High Schools (3rd and 4th year of Secondary School, High School and Professional Training) based on app design and prototype development.
- Aimed at stimulating entrepreneurial spirit amongst students and with the support of industry experts as mentors.
- A celebration that acknowledges and awards students for their accomplishments in the mSchools programme.
- Focused on stimulating students’ digital skills and creativity through app development and content creation.
- Modular course that uses the free programming language Scratch, addressed to Higher Primary and Secondary Education.
- It aims to promote digital skills and develop creative thinking among the youngest.
- An immersive workshop experience in app design and development.
- mSchools TechCamp students are able to put their creative power to work conceiving and building apps while learning more about the business of software development and marketing strategies.
Build an open Enviroment for mEducation
- An online repository of validated and tested mobile education content for schools, teachers and parents.
- Designed to increase the availability and usage of educational mobile content.
- A large scale co-creative process for school teachers that connects and allows the educational community to develop innovative classroom experiences for all levels and subjects.
- It prepares students for a future that requires digital, problem solving and communication skills.
- Download free and easy to use didactic modules that bring mobile technology closer to the STEAM curriculum.
- It promotes scientific-technical vocations among Primary and Secondary School students through transforming your cellphone into a pocket lab.
- Multidisciplinary, project-based and challenge-based learning that fosters critical thinking and problem-solving skills.