The mSchools Toolbox is an online repository of validated and tested mobile educational content for schools, teachers, parents and students. The content is curated by teachers and educational experts to ensure it fits the current educational curriculum.
The Toolbox is designed to:
- Make it easy for educators to select the best mobile content for their educational needs.
- Increase the availability and usage of mobile educational content for the mSchools
- Showcase the best classroom experiences of mobile content in education.
- Be a place for the community to evaluate & comment on existing mobile educational content.
- Motivate the industry to create educational content better suited to the local requirements.
- Discover it on toolbox.mobileworldcapital.com
You can download here the information flyer.
Toolbox Summer Giveaway
If you go to the Toolbox platform and rate one of the existing education apps or add a new one, you could win a tablet! If you are a teacher all you have to do is register online on the Toolbox platform and rate an app. You have until 23 September!