Encourage Learning with Mobile
mSchools Mobile Learning Awards, organized by Mobile World Capital Barcelona at the industry’s most important annual event, Mobile World Congress, honour innovative teacher and school-led projects in Catalonia, for their use of mobile technology in education.
In 2017 Mobile Learning Awards celebrated its 5th edition. The credibility of these awards is built on an extensive panel of experts and professionals in education and digital technologies, with a new focus on recognizing schools and teachers.
Mobile Learning Awards 2017 Winners
Category: Best Digital Learning Experiences and Proposals in the classroom
- 1st Place: Nacho Gálvez Ortega, Escola El Turó Projecte Otto, el robot biped. DIY
- 2n Place: Adrià Delgado Sugrañes, IES Jaume Huguet Programació creativa. Videojocs
- 3r Place: Joana Murgou de Sande, Vedruna Ripoll Cada gota compta
- Best digitally inclusive classroom experience: David Sánchez Lobato, Escola Àuria, Ens endinsem al sistema solar utilitzant Aurasma
- David Bosch Demjen, Universitat de Girona, Animals a la Fuga
Category: Most Innovative school in Mobile Education
- 1st Place: Escola Joan Sallarès i Pla, Sabadell, Les TAC a l’abast de tothom
- 2nd Place: Escola Els Estanys, Castell-Platja d’Aro, Robòtica educativa
- 3r Place: Institut Quatre Cantons, Barcelona, Arqueologia industrial al Poblenou de Barcelona
- AMPA Enric Casassas, Escola Enric Casassas, Sabadell, Dels videojocs als Serious Games a l’aula
Winning schools will be awarded with a 2-day course taught by European Schoolnet in Brussels, that will explore strategies for whole school development and improvement using technology. The winning parent-teacher association will be given some Chromebooks for their school. Find out more!