Encourage Learning with Mobile
mSchools Mobile Learning Awards, organized by Mobile World Capital Barcelona at the industry’s most important annual event, Mobile World Congress, honour innovative teacher and school-led projects in Catalonia, for their use of mobile technology in education.
This year Mobile Learning Awards celebrate its 5th edition. The credibility of these awards is built on an extensive panel of experts and professionals in education and digital technologies, with a new focus on recognizing schools and teachers.
Mobile Learning Awards 2017 competing categories
“Best Digital Learning Experiences and Proposals in the classroom”
- Awards for:
- The 3 best new experiences in digital education in the classroom developed by teachers.
- The best classroom proposal developed by teacher-students.
- The most inclusive classroom experience.
- Entries must be submitted as classroom experiences through the mSchools Toolbox with a valid profile and must show the innovative use of digital technology in the classroom.
- Winning teachers and runner- ups and winning teacher students will be awarded a 3- day course taught by European Schoolnet in Brussels, that will discuss how to create innovative learning content. Find out more!
“Most Innovative school in Mobile Education”
- Awards for:
- The 3 most innovative school-led projects on the integration of mobile technology in the classroom.
- The most digital consciuous parent-teacher association.
- It is required that all submitted projects are based on experiences that have been or are being implemented in the classroom and that imply a teaching methodology change.
- To participate, school directors or a representative from the parent-student association must complete the submission form with the school details.
- Both schools and parent-teacher associations can only submit one project per category.
- Winning schools will be awarded with a 2-day course taught by European Schoolnet in Brussels, that will explore strategies for whole school development and improvement using technology. The winning parent-teacher association will be given some Chromebooks for their school. Find out more!
View here Mobile Learning Awards 2016 Photo Gallery.